Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tagged byAmy

This is at the YSA New Years Eve party (2009). When I arrived they were having a robot building contest. Each team would cover a person with cardboard boxes and miles of aluminum foil. In this picture the completed robots are dancing to “Mr. Roboto” by Styx (Random border-line Prog moment).

After the robot contest they started the dance, so of course I left. I have a very strict No Dance policy.

Now it’s your turn…
The Rules:
Go to your documents/pictures.
Go to your 6th file.
Go to your 6th picture.
Blog about it.
Tag 6 people to do the same.

I Tag:
Nobody. This is where I break the rules. If somebody sees this and would like to do it, then they are free to do so. Sorry, Amy.

2 comments:

Amy said...

It's alll gooooddd to break the tagging rules. I'm a bit surprised, actually, that you did it.

Robots...that's a creative idea.

Matt Blackburn said...

Exactly why did I not get a pass on dancing?