Thursday, March 5, 2009

Snow Biking!

J-9 and I went snow biking at Lake Manawa on Saturday. I don't have those pictures developed yet, but I do have my pictures from my previous snow biking expedition a few weeks ago.


Yes, I rode that snow covered teeter-totter. So did J-9 when she was with me last time. More pictures to follow. ... Eventually.


Winter Wonderland! My bike is playing Where's Waldo.





I can hear them now: "Don't worry; I'm not going too fast. I have 4-wheel drive!"
I had a great day, but I don't think this guy did.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Developed?!? Get with the digital technology and buy a digital camera. Or do you have a digital camera and forgot to say "upload?"

Love that last pic of the SUV in the lake. Ha ha ha. My day will be better than that.

Kevineb said...

I’m the only person in the world without a digital camera. I am the sole supporter of the 35 mm film manufacturing and development industries. Think of how many people’s jobs depend on me! They need me in order to feed their families.