Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yes, And...

Yes, I was able to go see Robin’s act in Ft. Dodge and it was great. Very funny. I had forgotten how sweet her voice is. It doesn’t matter what she says, just as long as it’s in her distinct voice. If you’ve ever heard her speak you would know what I mean. There was quite a long line of people waiting to talk to her after the show, so I was only able to see her long enough to give her a quick hug and slip her my email address. (Robin … I’m waiting …)

I meant to shake hands with her stage partner too, but I think I was kind of flustered about not being able to say more than two words to Robin because I don’t even remember seeing him after I left the crowd around her, but I’m sure he was only 10 feet away. Sorry I missed you, Matt. You were great too. Consider your hand eShaked.

I wish them both the greatest of success.

No comments: