Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blog Maintenance

I've done a little maintenance as you may have noticed. Or maybe you haven’t.

- I changed the settings so anybody can leave a comment now, even if you do not have an account with Blogger or Google. So now you don't have any excuses.

- I made the links to other blogs all fancy so they display the title of their most recent post.

- And I added a new song to my Rock Box. “One Day All This Could Be Yours” by Oceansize. I didn’t really feel like writing a review of the entire album (Effloresce), so I just added this song here, which is by far my favorite song on the album. I don’t think the Rock Box really does the song justice. It’s severely lacking all the movement from the bass line, causing the song to seem slower and less active, but the vocal harmonies come through very nicely. It’s so nice to hear a song with 6 beats per measure that does not sound like a waltz. That's right folks, there is no rule that says the accents have to be on beats 1 and 4!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah ha! I was beginning to think you didn't want to hear from me :)

Katie