Thursday, September 4, 2008

T-Shirts

Here you go, folks! The Fall fashions for my very own line of t-shirts. There are plenty of sites online where you can design your own. (No, I didn't order any of these. I just like to come up with ideas.)


I'm sure this one has to exist already, but I haven't seen it yet. So I made my own.


This one might need some explaining unless you're one of my biking buddies. I've observed a phenomenon I call "the Post-Ride Stupid." After a long hard ride, I tend to do some moronic thing I probably would not have done otherwise, i.e. leave the top of my bottle open and spill Gatorade all over the inside of my bag, or drive my car over a parking block, etc. I think it has to do with exertion, heat, and lack of oxygen to my brain.


Don't let "The Man" tell you what to listen to. Do your own thing. There's a lot of wonderful music that never gets played on the radio.
Proudly declare your rebellion and independence with this thought provoking tee.


A wise man once said "Listening AC/DC is like splashing in a puddle. Listening to Prog is like swimming in the ocean." Show them all that you fight on the front lines for Progressive Rock Snobbery with this eye-catching shirt.


For my Whovian friends.

No comments: