Monday, October 27, 2008

New Girlfriend

Two and a half years is a long time to be together. During that time we had some really good times that I will always remember and cherish. But there were also some not so good times when it seemed like a constant uphill battle, or when things broke down all together.

Then suddenly everything changes in a single day.

It was a difficult decision, but I think it's now time for me to move on. I've found a new companion.

I must confess, I admired her at first sight, but she was supposedly spoken for by another guy. But what can I say; things worked out in my favor and now she's all mine. I can't disclose her name yet, but let me try to describe her. She's sporty, petite, and girl-next-door-beautiful.

Click here to see a picture of her! (Yes, it's safe to click.)

I'm so excited!

4 comments:

Emily said...

She's a hottie!

Lisa said...

I'm so happy for you! You must tell us all of your first date!!!

Amy said...

Wow... all I can say is it's about time! When do we all get to meet her??? Best of luck in this new relationship.

Michael MacKenzie said...

I need a new one, too.