Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pacifier

Ok, so I haven't posted for a whole month. Waah waah; quit your crying. I know you have all been on the edge of your respective seats waiting with baited breath for me to post something. I know you, my adoring fans, are all just dying to hear more about my fascinating life. I know you ache to read my thoughts about some band you have never heard of. I hear your internal pleas for me to submit something - anything - so that your hunger may be satisfied and so you can fill that void in your soul that grows so cold when I am not around.

Well too bad.

I haven't felt inspired to write anything and there isn't much going on. … Well that's not true; there are plenty of things going on, but nothing that is blogworthy.

I just hope these words will tide you over until there is something to write about. Until then you will just have to be content with rereading my previous posts and clutching the pictures of me you keep on your nightstand and in the locket around your neck.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I hate using this, because it is so cliche and over-used, but...
LOL!

Amy said...

Kev...you know me all too well. The nightstand the locket...